Social media has become a necessity for business if you want to stay current and attract new clients. Your company MUST take advantage of these changing digital times if it wants to compete, survive and thrive in today’s fast-paced society.
What do you see when you scroll through your Facebook feeds? Chances are you see (and have maybe even clicked) several “Sponsored Posts.” These are posts that savvy business owners use target new clients based on a specific demographics. Businesses that use social media generate more conversions by allowing their brand to reach their target audience on multiple platforms, interact with their audience, and connect with new clients.
Check out a few of these statistics:
- The number of social media-using adults has gone from 7% in 2005 to 69% just ten years later.
- Facebook ranked second in a December 2017 survey of senior ad buyers in the US as the platform to drive the most ROI.
- Facebook ad revenue in the US is expected to outpace total print ad spending by 2019.
- 35% of Instagram users check Instagram multiple times a day and 51% open the app daily.
- 47% of marketers agreed Twitter was the best social media channel for customer engagement.
- 71% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand to others if they have a positive experience with it on social media
The world is turning to social media. It’s time for you to join in and show the world what amazing products and services you provide. Don’t let future clients slip away to a competitor.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s get social with Social Media Management!